Welcome


Watts Teaching Ministries (WTM) is dedicated to your success. Pastor James and Debbie Watts believe success begins with the development of your spiritual life. WTM provides encouragement and teaching on the principles of faith, so that you can grow spiritually and enjoy the abundant life Jesus spoke of.

How to post your comments:

We welcome your comments. To share your thoughts, click on the word "comments" below the blog you are reading and enter your comments. You can type your name at the end of your writings or select anonymous in the pull down window. It is not necessary to open a Google account.

Friday, July 9, 2010

The Supernatural Life

I picked up a wonderful book on my way out of the house to read on the plane. I had perused it previously, but I thought the cross-country trip would allow me to really dig in. It is Dr. Bill Bright’s book, The Joy of Supernatural Thinking.

You may know of Dr. Bright as the founder of Campus Crusade for Christ International. He attributes his success in the ministry to decades of supernatural thinking. He encourages all to live the supernatural life by thinking supernaturally, praying supernaturally, planning supernaturally, loving supernaturally, living supernaturally in the power of the Holy Spirit, and expecting supernatural results.

I just love this book. In fact, I encourage all to get a copy. Debbie has given several copies away at Shoes on the Move meetings. I hope we can stock them at the WTM bookstore soon. If you can’t wait, you can find it at http://www.amazon.com/.

Dr. Bright says:

“For many years, I have been interested in the frontiers that lie beyond mere human
accomplishment. I have thought deeply about a mind-set focused not on what is naturally
 plausible but on what is supernaturally possible. This is how I began to use the term
supernatural thinking.”

Today, I am asking myself what lies beyond my human accomplishments today? I’m going to forget the naturally plausible and seize the supernaturally possible.

How about you? The realm of the supernatural is calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment